Thursday, May 23, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge #8

     Challenge 8

               My Favorite Things:

      #1.    Well, unless it wasn't already obvious enough, from some of my previous posts, I love One Direction. Which is hard, because not all of my friends like One Direction, at all. But they are something I am very passionate about. I have lots of posters, and other merchandise that is One Direction related. If you want to know a little bit more about One Direction, you can scroll down to my 2nd Challenge, there I talk more about them, from how they were formed, to who is in the band.
       

          #2. Another thing I love to do, is dance. This is an easy one. Because I have a small dance crew with a few of my friends. My friends Summer(S), Olivia(O), Ashly(A), Loren(L), and I(B) all make up SOALB5. Try to figure that one out. ;) We love to dance, and we have 'practice' once every week. We are currently talking about how we can get ourselves out there, and noticed.                      
 
        #3. Acting is something that I really enjoy because it is the one time that you can be whoever you want to be, and for once you can escape your life, and join that persons. Part of playing a roll makes me feel important, like I have meaning, and that is something nothing else can make me feel. I am currently an Oompa Loompa in my school's production of the musical "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." It is a very exciting part, and I have had so much fun working hard with the cast, and making this production really come together, and progress through the past weeks.



   #4. Music, I absolutely adore music, I'm not quite sure how the world revolved before music was invented. Music is that stupid commercial jingle you can't get out of you head, that awesome song you play on repeat for days, and then your so sick of it that it isn't funny. Music is something very powerful, because no matter who you are, what you like to do, what your personality is, in some way, shape, or form, you like some type of music, and that is really cool. https://soundcloud.com/onedirectionmusic/one-direction-i-should-of
   


             #5. Ed Sheeran. He is an amazing singer/songwriter and his songs have amazing meanings/stories behind them. He is Irish (I guess I have a thing for guys with accents). You should check out one of his songs. https://soundcloud.com/trinka-t-z-me-n-kov/ed-sheeran-kiss-me

        #6. Little Mix. More British people! ;) Girls this time, though. Little Mix, like One Direction, were on the XFactor, they, however, were on the 2011, while 1D were on 2010. Little Mix got 1st on the XFactorUk. One Direction only got 3rd. Now you can see why I like these girls. Not to mention one of the members Perrie is dating Zayn from One Direction. <3 Little Mix consists of Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirwall, and Perrie Edwards. https://soundcloud.com/pu3natasha/little-mix-how-ya-doin-ft
                       
        #7. Math. I don't love it, but I'm really good at it. Can you do x squared plus 9x plus 6x. It factors to (x+3)(x+3), that comes out to -3, because you set them both equal to zero. Sometimes I feel weird, because I'm a 7th grader in 9th grade math. It kind of makes me feel like I don't belong where I am. I know that it will help me get into college though. All of my friends are really supportive over the fact that I'm smart when it comes to math. 

    #8. Summer. It is my favorite season, for the obvious reasons. Hot Days, chilly nights, ice cream, swimming, NO SCHOOL, softball, more time for friends, and NO SCHOOL! The only thing that bums me out is how hot it is outside. Just an excuse to go swimming. Everything about summer makes me so happy, and I love it so much.
  

   #9. My friends. The time you spend with your friends are times you will never forget. My friends are always there for me, and I don't know where I would be without them. They always give me their honest opinion, and I'm always ready to hear it. I'm really rich, not in the way of money because I'm not, but because I have so many friends that treat me nicely, and help me feel good about myself. 


 

 #10. My teachers. This year is the first year that I really connected with my teachers. I've always had great teachers, that I liked. But this is the first year that I have joked, laughed, and got teased, by my teachers. It has been the best year ever, and I can't wait until next year, because I get the same two teachers again. They are moving up with us. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment