Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My 7th Grade Year

                                 My 7th Grade Year

                                              This doesn't even sum it up..
 
                This has been a very eventful year. At the very beginning of the year I was petrified of the 8th graders and I constantly felt small walking around the downstairs hallways. I remember seeing girls with there Under Armor sweatshirts and their Ugg boots. Their fancy iPhone 4S's and 5's. Walking around singing "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe." Oh, how that song got annoying. 
            I remember my favorite teachers, and how at the beginning of the year I had no idea that I would get so close with them. I remember being afraid to talk in class, now it is a bad habit to NOT during class. I remember telling my friends who I liked, and them telling my teachers, that was fun. (I may or may not have got teased for the rest of the school year)
I remember countless hours of talking with Josie, Emily, Abby, Selina, and Macy. Gym class was the death of me, and I always lost, but Elyse and Brock definitely made my PE experience a lot better.  
              I remember having FACS 1 in Q1 and having Mrs. Derifield, having Health with Ms. Garringer in Q3, and Mr. Shivley for PE in Q2 and Q4. Mr. Singleton for Social Studies and Mr. Winrotte for Science were times I'll never forget. (No matter how hard I try) Mrs. Neidlinger for Language Arts was always a blast, mainly because she let us write, and that is something I love doing. Mrs. Ecker for Math was so much fun, I got to make friends with people that were a grade older than me, and they are people that I am so glad I got to become friends with, Cam Maddox, Lizzy Wickens, Tyler Petske, Edgar Guitieres, Jorge Quintana, and Dillon O'Byrant. 
               Choir with Mrs. Brennan was the best class ever. I loved going to that class 2nd hour every day. It was like no matter what I couldn't be mad in that place. The Choir Room and Auditorium were like a place of peace for me each and everyday. While some people 'don't like choir' because Mrs. Brennan is 'mean', they don't see that she is one of the awesomest teachers ever. Looking back at my seventh grade year, now that I'm almost an 8th grader, I see how much I've changed, for the better. Things happen like that, though. They change, and whether or not we want them to, they will. So instead of getting mad at the world for moving, and changing, get on board and move and change with it, you never know where it might take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment